Donate To NACL
Donate Jar

Click HERE to make a
charitable donation to NACL

Slide 1
Office Closed. Click for more details.
Slide 1
We're Hiring

How Do I Access Services

If you have not applied for developmental services you must contact Developmental Services Ontario. The DSO Hamilton-Niagara Region is the agency people call if they want:

information about adult developmental services and supports

-to apply for adult developmental services and supports

Visit DSO’s Wesbite for Contact Information: 

If you have funding or personal resources and you would like to purchase NACL’s Services, please contact:

NACL’s Passports Supervisor

Jolene Toth
519 426 9513 ext. 213

45 Peel Street
Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 2X7

A Member Agency of: