Since 1953 NACL has promoted and supported the inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of community life in Norfolk County. To accomplish this mission we depend on the skills and abilities of a diverse representation of people from our community. Based on a governance model, the Board is responsible for policy development and establishing direction for the Association.
The Board of Directors is comprised of individuals with an interest in making a difference in the lives of people with a developmental disability.
What does a Director do?
– Determine the Association’s strategic objectives and strategic policies.
– Appoint and direct the Association’s top management.
– Monitor progress toward the achievement of objectives and compliance with policies.
– Give an account of the Association’s activities and membership.
– Attend and actively participate in monthly Board meetings.
– Participate on committees, task forces and at community events as required.
– Represent the best interests of the Association by following the mission and vision.
– Assist in the development of the Board by offering your acquired skills and life experiences
– Recruit and support new and current Board Members.
In order to be eligible, you must live within Norfolk County and you must be a member in good standing of the Association. Click For Membership & Donation Form
If you have an interest in supporting inclusion into our community and would like to join this dynamic organization’s Board of Directors, please call the office at 519-426-5000 ext 201 or email email@example.com
2019-2020 NACL Board of Directors
|Dr. Claire Morrissey||Director|
|Paul Van Londersele||Director|
|Stella Barker||Executive Director of the Association|
Click Here to download the Association’s Information Package to learn more!